Accounting Assistant Manager
What Will You Do
• Manage and process company financial data, balance sheets, income statements, reports cash flow accurately and on time.
• Doing the work of company finance & accounting reports including for tax interests.
• Manage all financial aspects of fixed assets, AP, AR, Petty Cash and Bank reconciliation.
• Coordinate and control the planning, reporting and payment of obligations
• corporate tax so that efficiency is accurate, timely and in accordance with regulations applicable government.
• Plan, organize and control the company’s cash flow.
• Plan, organize and control the company budget.
What You Need
• Minimum education S1 Accounting Economics.
• Have 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting position in the company Transportation/Logistics.
• Have Brevet A & B
• Familiar with accounting and tax systems.