Landscape Assistant Manager
IDR 7,000,000 – IDR 9,000,000
Ditayangkan pada 1-Sep-23
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Architecture, Landscape, or Civil from reputable Universities.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Landscape Supervisor
- Strong capabilities in computer program such as Ms. Office and Autocad.
- Having analitical capabilities for reporting data.
- Create new play area/ green open space and greeneries typologies strategies. Evaluate, select, and apply standard landscape architecture techniques, procedures, and criteria, and judge the necessity of modification on the project.
- Do Checklist, review, and site inspection comparable to applicable standard/ guideline (infrastructure, landscape, common area) at the pre-during-post construction stage.
- Monitor every progress, obstacle, and potential threat regarding the projects.
- Occasional site inspection for quality assurance.
- Responsible for common Area Hand Over Process.
- Coordinate with the project leader, project manager, consultants, and vendors.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture/ Landscape Design/ Architecture or equivalent
- Genuinely enthusiastic about shaping exceptional play and green open spaces that people love using
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience as a landscape architect or landscape designer
- Demonstrated plant knowledge and understanding of and commitment to research-based design.
- Good user of Auto-CAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch-up, or other 3D software
- Excellent hand drawing skill
- Having plants nurturing (nursery) knowledge is an advantage