Mechanical Design Engineer
PT Esco Bintan Indonesia
IDR 5,000,000 – IDR 5,500,000
Ditayangkan pada 2-Sep-23
Dormitory facility for staff that came from outside Bintan
Year-end performance bonus and compensation
Lunch is provided during working days
- Produce and comply to all mechanical related documents as required for contract tender, submittal and/or compliance to user requirements – including, but not limited to: general arrangement drawings, Pre-sales drawings, URS Compliance, and any mechanical related documents the client/third party may require.
- Create design customization required from the base or standard unit and implement all necessary changes to the new 3D drawing in Solidworks™.
- Produce and manage an efficient mechanical Bill of Materials (BOM) according to target cost and coordinate with other engineers for the completion of the document.
- Qualify existing standard parts and outsource new parts needed for the unit in coordination with the warehouse and the purchaser-in-charge.
- Accomplish all the technical requirements of the product until installation to the site including, but not limited to unit- Test protocols, Unit Calculations, Supplier Drawings, etc.
- Review and verify all design with cross-functional team and ensure to capture all probable unit risks.
- Ensure the customized unit complies with the required standards by liaising with testing and updating the 3D drawings on all changes executed as future reference on repeat customized order.
- Transfer all relevant information for the unit operation and maintenance by making user manual with the documentation team.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably specialized in Design.
- Can use Solidworks™.
- Minimum 1 year of experience designing mechanical components and assemblies, fresh graduate may apply.
- Good knowledge with Sheet Metal, 2D/3D CAD/ CAM software, preferably Vertex and Solidworks, ProEng, and AutoCAD is preferred
- Must be able to create parts, multi-component assemblies and dimensioned drawings to company standards.
- Strong ability with geometric and dimensional tolerance analysis, tolerance stack-up and tolerance optimization.
- Strong background in materials, production fabrication techniques, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and processes including sheet metal processing, other background in injection molding, die-casting and machining will be an advantage.
- Must have a strong interest in R&D.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability in documenting technical work to make the complex simple.