Mouthwatering Maple Glazed Ribs
Maple glazed ribs are a true delight for any barbecue enthusiast. The perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors will make your taste buds dance with joy. These ribs are a must-try for your next backyard cookout.
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a saucepan, combine the maple syrup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes until the glaze thickens.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with the maple glaze.
- Continue grilling until the ribs are tender and have a beautiful caramelized glaze, approximately 15-20 minutes more.
- Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These Mouthwatering Maple Glazed Ribs are a delicious blend of sweet and savory flavors. Perfect for your next barbecue gathering.
Nutrition: Calories 450, Fat 20g, Carbohydrates 35g, Protein 30g
Maple glazed ribs are a crowd-pleaser, and you’ll be the star of your next barbecue with this recipe. The smoky aroma and the sweet, sticky glaze will leave your guests craving for more. Serve these ribs with coleslaw and cornbread for the ultimate barbecue feast. Enjoy!