QUALITY CONTROL CALL CENTER
Call Center Quality Control (QC) is a process that can help ensure customer interactions are aligned with business goals. Call center QC aims to identify common customer issues, improve customer experience, and help standardize communication processes with customers.
- Monitor outbound calls and evaluate agent performance concerning the quality of service offered through all channels.
- Review agents’ conversations across all contact touchpoints to measure teams’ performance and track customer support quality.
- Contribute to call calibration sessions to evaluate agent performance.
- Identify lapses in agents’ performance and provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- Engage in customer listening to identify customer pain points and expectations.
- Drive the implementation of improved customer engagement strategies to increase agents’ efficiency.
- Ensures communication is effectively delivered and appropriately addresses all customer concerns.
- Perform mystery calls to ensure accurate and consistent information delivery to the customers.
- Design quality rules and guidelines to achieve the highest performances with team managers.
- Conduct presentation & business simulation with new hires.
- Compile and track performance for teams and individual level.
- Develop and improve knowledge of products and knowledge of Call Center’ performance and functional requirements.
- Make recommendations on process and policy improvements from reports.
- Manage auditing reports for Customer Care.
- Report support team’s performance to higher-ups;
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- Contacting customer about their show up / arrival.
- Resposible for Q and A about product.
- Create QA daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Max. 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Finance, Business, or Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Having 5 years working experience as Quality Control Call Center, Telemarketing, Retention in retail or banking company will be a good addition.
- Have a good level of accuracy and analytical skills and experience as Telemarketing QC.
- Able to use English both speaking and written.
- Proven track record of analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable of goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics;
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those;
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.
- Able to join immediately.
- Working Location in Kuningan City Mall, Jakarta Selatan