Senior Finance Controller – ASEAN Region
Top Global MNC
Our client is a renowned FMCG MNC with a significant presence in Indonesia. They are currently expanding their finance team and are looking for a Senior Finance Controller to oversee a few ASEAN Countries.
- Manage a 3 staff team in charge of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Analyze financial data to derive strategic insights.
- Collaborate on profitability and efficiency strategies.
- Oversee the company-wide expense budget and ensure alignment.
- Analyze spending patterns to identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Implement cost control measures and provide advice to senior management.
- Manage resource allocation in collaboration with department heads.
- Ensure compliance and maintain strong internal controls.
- Travel to meet Country GMs and local finance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven 10 years of experience in financial roles.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and numerical skills.
- Agile, resilient, and detail-oriented.
- Results-driven with a proactive and strategic mindset.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Preferably a previous experience overseeing Finance overseas.